Dr. Kuri makes traveling to Mexico for lap band surgery safe and easy for his patients. You have the option to arrive via air or park at the US/Mexico border parking lots. Private transportation is provided throughout your stay between your arrival and departure locations for lap band surgery in Mexico, Hospital Angeles and the Palacio Azteca Hotel.
Travel By Air
Travel By Car
Travel Across Border
From the border, follow the signs to Zona Rio Paseo De Los Heroes.
Continue straight on Paseo De Los Heroes passing through four major circles:
- 1st Circle: Metal Monument (Ave Independencia)
- 2nd Circle: Cuauhtémoc Circle (Ave Cuauhtémoc)
- 3rd Circle: Lincoln Monument (Ave Diego Rivera)
- 4th Circle: Man on a Horse (Ave Abelardo Rodriguez)
- After passing through the fourth circle, you will begin to see the Hospital Angeles up ahead on your right.
- Turn right just past the hospital on Mision de la Paz.
- Turn right on the first street called Ave Sanchez Taboada. Take an immediate right into the gated entry for Hospital Angeles.
- If you have any questions or need assistance in reaching our office, please contact us toll-free at